BHir11

Common discussions on Isonzo front

BHir11

OdgovorNapisal/-a puslinch » 02.05.2014 20:46:55

Further thoughts.Why info is limited is family changed religion after the war and became consciences objectors.
Little things I know in no particular order....He would smile when he said the Russians would say "ne streljat Astreki,ne streljat" as they surrenderd......He wouldn't mention himself seeing as now he neither drank or smoked but it was said that the Muslims drank a half bottle of Rakija then attacked the front with only knives.(I think him too))......Mentioned one officer with big mustache was Hungarian.....Asked him if he hated the other side and he just smiled and said "no,we were all doing our job".....One thing is he never lied to me,but he did say on his last day at the front they were spread two men every fifty meters facing the the Italians who were six lines deep.I some how think they were down from mountains.Two of them were laying behind something waiting for the assault,and Deda said to the other "lets have something to eat because today we're going to die",and as he rolled and reached for his rucksack a bullet came through were he was and shattered his fore arm.( Be back)
puslinch
član

Vrni se na Common

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost